Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Greetings!

The purpose of this blog is to journal my thoughts as I study out God's Word in a variety of venues.  I teach several Bible studies on a regular basis and desire to make theology relevant for the world in which we live.  It's my hope that the overflow that the Holy Spirit reveals to me through studying His Word is something that I can write down in way that will be beneficial to all who read this blog.  I plan on studying all kinds of biblical related issues, I especially like Bible book expositions as I believe a person can learn more from this type of study than any other.  I welcome your comments and want to interact with all readers.  All that being said, I plan on starting out this blog with a study of the book of Acts that will commence shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment